09 Aug Xero Beyond Basics @ Spark CoWork
Managing your accounts can be easy. As a business owner, the last thing you need is another time-consuming task. This hands-on workshop offers an introduction on how you can take advantage of current technology to simplify your financials.
This workshop is delivered over two days.
Crash Course in Xero you will learn: (book here)
- How to simplify the management of your financial data
- How to utilise technology to save you time
- How to use tools to automate your invoicing that will assist with collection and management
- How to streamline your bill payments
- Delivered on 21 August.
Beyond Basics you will learn:
- How to process your payroll and manage your employee and superannuation obligations
- How to generate financial reports to analyse how your business is performing
- Understand which other programs can be integrated with Xero software to streamline your processes.
- Delivered on 28 August. (please note workshops must be purchased separately.
No previous accounting experience needed to get started, just a computer with access to the internet. Our experienced Business Advisor and Trainer Melissa Archer will help you identify a cloud base system that works for you. Learn how to build systems to easily navigate your business financial data.
Melissa Archer has been helping businesses for more than 15 years as an Accountant. Operating her own accountancy firm she knows firsthand what it means to operate a business. She also knows what a well-organised accounting system can do for your business and your precious time. An advocate of a work-life balance, Melissa’s extensive business knowledge will help you manage your financials so you can spend time on more important things. A Chartered Accountant and Bachelor of Commerce graduate, Melissa is passionate about helping businesses in particular female founders reach their potential!
During the workshop, light refreshments will be served. If you have any dietary requirements, please contact us and we will meet your needs.
Special requirements: If you have accessibility needs, please contact us on (02) 49 25 7700 and we will make sure all your needs are met.
Meet an Advisor: Book in for a one on one session with one of our expert Business Advisors who can work with you to implement these strategies in your business. Book in with your Advisors here.
These workshops are made affordable and available to you through the Business Centre, a Not-for-Profit organisation and a provider of the Business Connect program. Funded by NSW Government.
This event and Business Advisory services under the Business Connect program are funded and supported by the NSW Government through the NSW Department of Industry.