20 Apr Social Business (Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn) Spark CoWork
Want to grow your business through online marketing but aren’t sure where to start? Our two-hour course will break down the key components of digital marketing into bite-sized actionable steps.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify your ideal customer in order to generate more effective marketing campaigns
- Develop an online presence that sets you apart from the competition
- Get found by more of your customers utilising current SEO strategies so you rank on Google
- Implement the latest strategies to drive more sales from Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Turn your audience into raving fans using email marketing
You will need a computer with access to the internet and a live social media page and/ or website. If you need any assistance with this you can book in with our Business Advisors who will be able to assist you. Speak with an Advisor here.
Presenter: The workshop will be facilitated by our Business Advisor Phil Usher, who is our digital marketing specialist. Phil has been working in the digital world for six years where he has run his own online businesses generating $250,000+ in revenue for his clients. He is also Google Certified having been through formal training from Google on SEO and Google Ad words. Here are a few words from Phil Usher.
Parking: Metered parking is available directly in front of the Spark CoWork space.
Accessibility: If you have access needs, please contact us and we will accommodate you.
This event and Business Advisory services under the Business Connect program are funded and supported by the NSW Government through the NSW Department of Industry.