17 Apr Customer Service Training 101
To over deliver on customer service is one of the most valuable things that any business owner can do. Offering great customer service can lead to increased sales and decreased cost – it builds trust and drives repeat and new business.
What does excellent customer service look like, how do you deliver it and support your staff to provide great service? In this workshop, delivered by Nyree Sessions from The Retail Solution, you’ll find out.
The 2 hour workshop will cover:
• What is excellent customer service?
• Developing Effective Communication with team members and customers– face to face and phone.
• How to develop a standard for your business. • Increasing sales – how to sell more off the counter/floor
• Introduction to Coaching and Evaluating – how to effectively coach and hold follow up in conversations in under 90 seconds
• Homework – observe your business and other businesses examples of customer service good and bad
Each participant will also receive a free copy of Roger’s book “The Retail Solution” and a small take home workbook with suggested activities to complete after training.
Nyree Sessions is a training facilitator and coach. She has worked in retail virtually all of her working life. Having started her retail management career working with McDonald’s, she moved on to work with other great retailers such as Freedom and Civic Video in various roles.
In her 12 years at Civic Video, Nyree’s roles included Training Manager, Franchise Business Manager, State Manager and National Operations Manager.
Nyree is a brilliant and dynamic facilitator with a passion for getting the best out of people. As well as having a great skill in facilitation, she is an expert at on job coaching where her ability to coach the coach provides great transfer of skills to clients. She also exceeds at program design, having developed a number of customer service and other retail management training packages for clients.
Nyree is an outstanding business coach and mentor using her coaching and facilitation skills to assist business managers and owners to reach and achieve their business and life goals.