23 Apr Managing Your Online Brand
Join us for Marketing month as part of the Micro Business Boost program. Where we get stuck into the fun stuff.
This webinar, delivered by Rochelle McLennan, Digital Business Advisor from The Hunter Valley Business Hub, will take you through to basic elements of your digital footprint.
This session will cover;
- Reviewing your social media profiles
- Identifying your brands worth online
- Creating Connections with your audience
- Online Customer Service Strategies
- Importance of Reviews and Ratings.
This 20 minute webinar, delivered via Zoom, is designed to be short and sharp (we know that business owners are time poor) and interactive.
Invest the time in your business (it’ll be worth it) – book your spot, grab some lunch and join us for an interactive lunchtime session.
This session is support by Port Stephens Council